- Perform routine engineering functions and calculations which require application of standard techniques and design approach for precast concrete construction.
- Primary Duty is to perform design calculations for precast members.
- Design Connections
- Check drawings for conformance with contract documents, dimensional accuracy and design intent
- 7 to 10 years Precast/Prestressed design experience.
- Registered S.E. in Arizona and Nevada (or ability to become registered)
- Experience with Architectural and Structural Projects
- Product experience includes double tees, columns, beams, spandrels, shear walls, insulated walls, bridge beams, cladding
- Familiar with IBC building codes
- PCI and ACI design requirements
- Stripping, handling, shipping and erection analysis
Please apply in person or email to:
Attention: HR Administrator
Coreslab Structures (ARIZ) Inc.
5026 S. 43rd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85041
Fax 602 237-3459