Coreslab Structures is a leading precast/prestressed concrete manufacturer located in Hamilton, Ontario. We have been providing our customers with the highest quality products and services since 1975. As part of our commitment to growth we are expanding our operation and are looking for qualified candidates in the following fields:
- General Labourers
- Skilled Labourers
- Reinforcing Labourers
- Concrete Finishers
- Plant Foremen/Lead hands
To be successful in these roles, ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- 1 year experience in a production environment preferred; we are willing to train
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with hand tools, power tools, compressed air tools
- Familiar with the use of various materials (wood, steel, plastic) to set up forms for concrete pours
- Experience tying reinforcing bars according to production drawings
- Experience with placing, vibrating and finishing concrete
- Ability to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision at times
- Ability to produce work of high quality
- Must have a good attendance record and be passionate about working in a safe manner
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
Coreslab offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please indicate position you are applying for. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please email resume to:
or send to:
Coreslab Structures (ONT) Inc.
205 Coreslab Dr.
Dundas, ON L9H 0B3
ATTN: Gerald Dunn