Responsible for the efficient management of Engineering Design and Project Management. The Engineering Control of Materials of all products processed and the complete operation of Engineering, Drafting and Quality Control, in order to achieve a high quality product produced at lowest cost.
- Achieves economy of engineering materials in preliminary and final designs.
- Assigns design tasks to design engineers. As necessary, assigns contractual work to consultants.
- Develops subordinate engineers in the department.
- Prepares design and drafting estimates.
- Prepares weekly schedules.
- Ensures efficient and economic department operation.
- Monitors schedules and required delivery dates, with Design Engineers and Job Co-ordinators.
- Assists Sales, Production and Erection in solving problems.
- Ensures departmental co-operation with purchasing department in achieving economical and timely acquisition of materials.
- Innovates methods and systems to improve efficiency of production and erection.
- Ensures that personal knowledge and skills are continuously upgraded to meet the requirements of the position.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Coreslab Structures (CONN) Inc.
1023 Waterbury Rd.
Thomaston, CT 06787-0279
Attention: Lydia Santacroce
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org