Coreslab Structures (Indianapolis) Inc. is a premier producer of precast/prestressed concrete. Coreslab is a major supplier of structural, architectural, and hollow core solutions to markets in Canada and United States. We are committed to excellence, leading technical expertise, and a collaborative culture.
We are accepting qualified applications for 1st Shift Concrete Laborers to join our team!
A laborer is responsible for assisting in the set-up and pouring of concrete into forms, this includes, but is not limited to:
• Must be able to lift and carry 50-100 lbs. and pull steel cable.
• Bending and stretching over forms to place steel plates and assemblies, large pieces of wire mesh, and raking/troweling wet concrete.
• Must understand basic mathematical measurements and use a tape measure effectively.
• Must have steel toed boots and be able to stand for up to 12 hours a day.
• Work around elevated concrete panels weighing up to twenty (20) tons.
• Mechanical/ Maintenance background preferred but not required.
The Concrete Laborer position is full time, year-round. Individuals should be prepared to work in all weather conditions and some weekends.
All employees receive medical and dental benefits. Also included in the benefit package are pension benefits, vacation benefits, and paid incentive days for good attendance.
Please fill out the application to the right or apply in person
Coreslab Structures (INDIANAPOLIS) Inc.
1030 S. Kitley Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46203