- Plan, direct and coordinate crew activities
- Oversee field crew operations
- Ensure goals and objectives of project are met within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Ensure workers comply with all safety regulations.
- Minimum 5 years experience in precast erection and 2 years as lead man supervisor.
- Experience in erecting total precast structures as well as precast cladding.
- Able to read and interpret construction blue prints.
- Must have good verbal and communications skills, demonstrate good leadership & people skills.
- Weld certification (current).
- Clean driving record.
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and comply with company random testing policy.
Please apply in person, by email or fax to:
Coreslab Structures (ARIZ) Inc.
5026 S. 43rd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85041
FAX (602) 237-3459