Coreslab Structures (Mo) Inc. is now accepting qualified applications for Maintenance Manager at our Prestress Concrete manufacturing plant in Marshall, Missouri.
- Supervise maintenance personnel.
- Monitor that proper maintenance is being done on all equipment.
- Ensure work orders, PO’s, parts, and materials received are correct, making sure that we are receiving the best possible price for all parts and materials.
- Track to achieve a minimum inventory, while preventing delays of equipment repairs.
- Prepare and submit capital requests.
- Track and update bridge schedules.
- Review job with sales including schedules, drawings, specs., mix designs, or long lead time items.
- Coordinate with Production, General Contractors and erectors for delivery and erection of our product.
- Administer licensing and titles for all vehicles.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Ability to maintain good attitude under stressful and changing conditions.
- Self-starter, ability to get results with minimal directions.
- Good organizational and leadership skills.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Able to handle stress.
- Able to work long hours when needed.
- Able to travel to company sponsored meetings and seminars.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health insurance
- Vacation, Holiday, and 401k
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: Based on education, experience, and qualifications.
- 8-hour day shift with some overtime when needed.
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Marshall Missouri
Measurement for Success:
Success is measured by comparing results in customer satisfaction and financial success against budgeted or company goals.
Please apply in person or send your resume to:
Coreslab Structures (MISSOURI) Inc.
1615 West Arrow St. PO Box 996
Marshall, MO 65340
Attention: S. Newberg
or email to: