- Perform structural engineering design of members and materials to assist sales department.
- Perform engineering review of drawings for completeness of information, constructability, details and layout.
- Responsible for managing multiple precast projects concurrently on schedule and within budget.
- Work in a team environment with Production planning, Purchasing, Production, Logistics, and Field Superintendents to meet the requirements of the assigned projects.
- Managing the required submittals/approvals and all preconstruction activities.
- Attend weekly job site meetings for each project.
- Work with the customer to ensure that all issues and needs which arise from the point of proposal acceptance to completion of the project are resolved promptly.
- Professional Engineer (PE) registered in the state of Florida.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the design and detailing of precast/prestressed concrete structures.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Effective communication skills
- Understanding of PCI and ACI design requirements
- Well Organized
Please apply in person or send your resume with cover letter to:
Coreslab Structures (Miami) Inc.
Attention: Matt Huslig
10501 N.W. 121st Way
Medley, FL 33178
or email to: