Coreslab Structures (Mo) Inc. is now accepting qualified applications for a Purchasing position at our Prestress Concrete manufacturing plant in Marshall, Missouri.
- Ensure all supplies and materials are on-site when needed and purchased at the best possible price.
- Responsible for ensuring all costs are being coded to the proper projects and accounts.
- Review raw material inventory procedures and reconcile results.
- Understand local sales & use tax for both purchasing materials and the sale of products.
- Review vendor terms to insure we are not paying too quickly and are taking advantage of vendor discounts.
- Provide support to all departments regarding purchasing.
- Enter rock, sand, & cement tickets into inventory daily.
- Check road diesel fuel usage daily
- Make sure all purchasing guidelines are followed by all departments
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Computer literacy (Windows – Word and Excel)
- Ability to maintain good attitude under stressful and changing conditions.
- Good organizational skills.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
High School with Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes.
- Able to handle stress.
- Able to work long hours when needed.
- Able to travel to company sponsored meetings and seminars.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health insurance
- Vacation, Holiday, and 401k
- Job Type: Full-time
- 8-hour day shift with some overtime when needed.
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Marshall Missouri
Measurement for Success:
Success is measured by comparing results in customer satisfaction and financial success against budgeted or company goals.
Please apply in person or send your resume to:
Coreslab Structures (MISSOURI) Inc.
1615 West Arrow St. PO Box 996
Marshall, MO 65340
Attention: S. Newberg
or email to: