Essential candidate qualities, preferences and skills
To perform visual inspection of pre-stress/precast concrete products and applying tolerances set by PCI in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepares and performs inspection of pre-stressing operations.
- Prepares and performs ACI approved testing methods for plastic/hardened concrete.
- Understands and applies ACI tolerances during testing procedures.
- Understands and applies PCI tolerances during Pre-pour inspection of forms, reinforcement, and hardware installation.
- Communicate with production crew and supervisors
- Other duties:
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including fractions.
- Understand the standard measurement system.
- Must be able to interpret plan tickets and drawings.
Required Education and Experience
- Basic computer skills.
- High school graduate.
Preferred Education and Experience
- PCI Grade I and II certified.
- ACI Grade I certified.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- 2+ years of related experience