- Manage Drafters and Quality Control
- Perform structural engineering design of members and materials
- Mentor, train and develop department employees to maximize department efficiency and employee development
- Perform engineering review of drawings for completeness of information, constructability, details and layout
- Assigns design tasks to design engineers and contractual work to consultants
- Ensures efficient and economic department operation
- Creating, checking and optimizing erection framing plans & details
- Scheduling of work and personnel to maintain schedule requirements
- Management of information required by other departments
- Providing engineering support to Sales, Production and Erection as well as Contractors, A/E and owners
- Ensures that personal knowledge and skills are continuously upgraded to meet the requirements of the position.
- Jobsite visits as required
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration required in GA, SC, NC, TN, AL, MS, and FL (or ability to become)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the design and detailing of precast/prestressed concrete structures
- Proficiency in AutoCADD
- PCI and ACI design requirements
- Well Organized
- Effective communication skills
Please apply in person or send your resume with cover letter to:
Coreslab Structures (Atlanta) Inc.
1655 Noahs Ark Rd.
Jonesboro GA 30236
Attention: Richard Burke
or email to: