A Project Engineer at Coreslab Structures (TAMPA) is expected to apply sound engineering principles in the structural design of precast/prestressed concrete structures. Such structures include: parking garages, multi-family housing, mixed use structures, infrastructure projects, hotels, and other total precast solutions.
- Design and analyze pre-stressed/reinforced concrete structures (including members and
- Analyze and retrofit various structures within the plant and design new ones.
- Review drawings from drafters for conformance with the design intent.
- Work with various structural engineering software.
- Detail repairs for damaged concrete structures.
- Perform inspections during the erection phase of projects, as required.
- Coordinate projects being designed by consultants with Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Sales
- Mentor and train Design Engineers (E.I.s)
- A Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- Passed the professional engineering exam with the ability to obtain a PE license in the state of Florida.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the precast/prestressed concrete industry.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Coreslab Structures (TAMPA) Inc.
6301 N. 56th St.
Tampa, FL 33610
Attention: Dustin Clark