1. Acceptance of Terms This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) between Coreslab Structures (“Coreslab Structures”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) and you, the user (“you” or “your”) governs your access to and use of our website located at https://www.coreslab.com and all related websites, software applications and services (collectively, the “Services”). By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as well as any additional terms, conditions and policies made available through the Services. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use the Services.
2. Modification of Terms We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement or any part thereof at any time. If we make material changes to this Agreement, we will notify you of such changes by posting a notice on our website or sending you an email regarding the changes. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Your continued use of the Services following any modifications to this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of such modifications.
3. Services Coreslab Structures provides the Services as a platform for users to access and use our services, including but not limited to, viewing our website, viewing our products and services, and creating an account.
4. User Accounts In order to access some of the Services, you will be required to create an account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account. You shall take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account and shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the Services.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties Your use of the Services is at your own risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non–infringement. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error–free.
6. Limitation of Liability In no event shall Coreslab Structures, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Services; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Services; (iii) any content obtained from the Services; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
7. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Coreslab Structures and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney‘s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Services; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Services.
8. Governing Law This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non–contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Province of Ontario.
9. Contact Information If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.